A European pilgrimage to Fatima, Santiago de Compostela & Lourdes
This wonderful tour combines Fatima, Santiago de Compostela and Lourdes all on one pilgrimage. We have the opportunity to pray with Our Lady in Fatima, spending time there on the feast day in this special centenary year. We then travel to Santiago de Compostela, Burgos and finish in Lourdes.
Fly to Lisbon and then continue the pilgrimage by luxury coach through Portugal, Spain and France and fly back direct to London.
Prices & How to Book
Itinerary - to be confirmed
Travel by air from London to Lisbon and then transfer by coach to Fatima.
- Walking tour of the Sanctuary.
- Private mass in a sanctuary chapel.
- Join International Rosary at Chapel of Apparitions followed by torchlight procession.
- Private Mass at a sanctuary chapel.
- Mass with the Sick followed by Eucharistic Procession.
- Official opening of the celebrations at Chapel of Apparitions.
- International Rosary followed by torchlight procession and International Mass
- International Rosary followed by procession and International Mass.
- We will walk the Stations of the Cross and visit the village of Aljustrel where the children were born.
- International Rosary and torchlight procession
- Check out after breakfast and transfer to Santiago de Compostela for 2 nights stay on half board basis. (The transfer time is around 8 hours including stops.)
- Whilst here we will have a guided tour of the city including walking part of the Path of St James, a visit to the old town and historic centre.
- Pilgrims Mass in St James Cathedral.
- Check out of hotel.
- Transfer to the beautiful city of Burgos (transfer by coach approx 6 hours including stops). We will then stay overnight for one night on half board basis.
- Check out of Hotel.
- Celebrate Mass in Burgos Cathedral.
- Continue on to Lourdes. (Transfer time is approx 6 hours including stops)
- Upon arrival in Lourdes check into Hotel for 2 nights accommodation on full board basis.
- A full pilgrimage programme will be arranged in Lourdes.
- This will include daily Mass,
- An introduction to the Sanctuary,
- A walking tour of the places associated with the life and times of St Bernadette
- Free time for personal devotions and a visit to the Baths.
- Mass in the morning with time for personal devotions.
- Transfer to the airport for the return flight home.
TAP flight from London Heathrow T2 and Titan Airways flight from Lourdes
10th August 2017, TAP 363 flight departs London Heathrow T2 at 11.20 - Arrives Lisbon at 13.55
18th August 2017, Titan Airways flight departs Lourdes at 15.30 - Arrives London Stansted at 16.20
Other Hotels Available
Included - What is included in your pilgrimage
- 8 nights full/half board accommodation
- Transfers to and from european airports, cities and places visited
- Spiritual Director/Local guide
- Full pilgrimage programme throughout