Flights to Lourdes
From Easter until October Tangney Tours operates regular flights direct to Lourdes airport from London Stansted airport. We are the only tour operator in the UK with a series of regular charter flights. You do not need to be a pilgrim to take our flights.
We include on our charter flights:
- A generous luggage allowance
- Name changes up until check in
- Free transportation of any equipment (provided it meets standard safety and size regulations)
- A friendly check-in service with our own airport representatives to assist to your every need
- All flights operate on jet bridges so passengers do not have to stand outside, take a bus transfer or take steps up to the aircraft
- We offer you transfers to the centre of Lourdes, if required
- Most of our flights are operated by the excellent Titan Airways on Boeing or Airbus aircraft.
The majority of our departures from Stansted are mid-morning and fly direct. They arrive early in the afternoon allowing you time to explore the Sanctuary and town at your leisure. The flights from Lourdes back to the UK normally depart mid-afternoon.
We also operate a number of flights from around the UK direct to Lourdes certain times of the year. Please do get in touch to enquire from when and where you can fly.
We can be reached on 01732 886666.
Our office hours are as follows:
|Monday, Tuesday & Thursday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Please note our office is closed on weekends and on UK public holidays.
In the event of an emergency, we can be reached on our main office number 24 hours a day.
We are developing a reservations system which will allow certain pilgrimages to be booked online. This will be in place for 2017.
Email or Post
Click here to download our booking form and either email it to:
Or send it by post to:
3 Station Court
Kent TN15 8AF
To secure a place on one of our pilgrimages the required deposit must be sent with your completed booking form. The deposit can be paid by credit or debit card (A fee of 2.5% apply for normal Credit cards and 3% for AMEX cards - NO FEE for Debit cards), Cheque payable to Tangney Tours, or you can pay directly to our bank account (please contact us for details). If you wish, you can also pay the full balance of the pilgrimage at the time of booking. Once a deposit/full payment has been received, a confirmation invoice will be sent to you. The balance due date is normally 8 weeks before departure, dependant on the pilgrimage.
Before booking with us, please ensure that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.